Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
At the forefront of what we do is the potentially positive impact our efforts can have on improving the lives of critically ill patients. Our dedicated and talented clinical development and management teams are among the best in the industry, with long track records of successfully developing novel therapeutics. We strive to foster a collaborative, creative, and science-driven environment where our employees can take pride in their accomplishments and where their contributions are valued.
We’re centered on our five core corporate values, and we look for potential employees who embody the same ideals.
Our Five Core Values
1. Make commitments and live up to them
2. Leverage scientific ingenuity
3. Hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical behavior
4. Embrace unique talents, honoring diverse life and work styles
5. Promote an environment of trust
Chimerix, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, Chimerix provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please send an email to email@example.com or call 919-806-1074.
Click column header to sort
We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Regulatory Operations for immediate hire in our Durham, NC office. The selected individual will be responsible for planning, reviewing, and managing the delivery of routine submissions to meet filing deadlines globally.
- Plans, review, manages and tracks the delivery of routine regulatory submission components to meet regulatory filing deadlines in the US, Canada and Europe (e.g., INDSRs, DSURs, Information Amendments, Clinical Investigator submissions) archiving after submission.
- Provide Regulatory support for clinical study start up and oversight (e.g., reviewing informed consent forms, clinical trial material regulatory packets, expedited safety reporting, etc)
- Drafts cover letters and forms as part of the submission packet.
- Liaises with internal scientific and QA staff on regulatory submission needs
- Manages vendors and associated contracts and budgets.
- Prepares regular progress reports and visual presentations to facilitate information sharing
- Assist Operations with the electronic submission process (e.g., formatting, publishing, QC of published submission)
We are seeking an experienced Medical Director to provide medical and scientific input for all medical aspects of a set of clinical development programs. The selected individual will be responsible for providing correct and updated scientific and medical information for the respective therapeutic area.
- Assure medical/scientific integrity of clinical trials and of both internal and external contacts related to therapeutic program.
- Provide training and ongoing input to all members of the clinical sub-team on medical issues related to therapeutic field in question.
- Assess and interpret trial results
- Actively observe and adopt relevant new medical trends/tools in specific therapeutic areas.
- Establish and/or maintain contacts with KOLs in specific therapeutic areas.
- Serve as a medical spokesperson for the company, as needed, with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies.