We are currently seeking a Bioanalytical Sciences Contractor for immediate hire in our Durham, NC office. The selected individual will be responsible for managing activities related to the bioanalysis of drugs and metabolites for the Chimerix drug development program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, review, and evaluate bioanalytical methods for robustness and appropriateness.
- Participate in transferring and validating methods at CROs.
- Evaluate data and reports for pre-clinical and clinical studies conducted at CROs.
- Bioanalytical support using LC/MS technology for in vitro and in vivo (non GLP) studies.
- Work in an environment of changing priorities and deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Participates in overseeing the CRO-based implementation of innovative technologies as needed for bioanalysis of drugs and metabolites in unique matrices.