We are currently seeking an WBS Project Manager for a 4-6 month project who will be directly responsible for creating work packages, progressing contact through appropriate departmental flow, and leading meetings that will culminate in the delivery of goverment contract requirements.
- Maintain progress against defined timelines and perform critical path analysis using MS project.
- Track, maintain and report progress and variance against budget.
- Develop appropriate EV metrics against which performance and variance of the program are measured including such items as planned value, actual cost, earned value, cost variance, cost performance, estimate to complete, etc.
- Update forecasts and assist with the implementation of scope changes on a monthly basis.
- Prepare the necessary documents for engagement reviews and audits.
- Management government contract deliverables.
- Assist in the general management of the Company’s government contract.